Monday 19 February 2018

LAUN603, EXTENDED PRACTISE, STUDY TASK 1, TITLES, CREDITS

TITLES/CREDITS

This is a relatively short blog which will basically track my idea generation for my titles for my film and my credits, I feel the need for a production blog for this as through research and personal knowledge from watching endless animation and films I feel the correct look and feel of the art to start and promote the film is essential in setting the mood and theme for the film, that been said the credits again can add an extra touch of 
professionalism to round of a viewing experience. 

First titles I created for one of my first presentations


First page of my artbook


(I kept to my concept from my first title sheet, I just put a lot more effort into it by hand drawing and painting the sign in PS, perspective warping my line art and also colour correcting the photo and blending everything together) 

My inspiration is really the likes of the Royston Vasey sign in League of Gentlemen as it is a dark comedy and has the look and feel of the kind of film I am trying to create, I also looked at endless signage from around yorkshire to keep it authentic.




No comments:

Post a Comment