Thursday 12 October 2017

LAUN603, EXTENDED PRACTISE, STUDY TASK 2a, PORTFOLIO BUILDING, LIVE BRIEF - 1, IDEA

STUDY TASK - 2a

LOOP DE LOOP ANIMATION
"LOVE IS LOVE"
IDEA GENERATION

INSPIRATION

For this task my inspiration came from a strange place and led me in a direction I was not expecting, yet un knowingly it kind of ties together all of current COP research and comes from where my mind is right now. I was watching Ted talks as this is a bit of a hobby for me and watched a lady called "Beatrice Coron" present a short talk about her career as a paper cutter, now the reason this sparked my interest was her overall massive emphasis on what she say coins the phrase "a language of storytelling". Purely using Silhouettes cut from paper she narrates a wonderful fantastical story through vast city scapes all cut from paper.



MY IDEA


I read a quote saying.....

“There are as many forms of love as there are moments in time.”

Giving me the idea to create a train and in the window reflection a city scape of sorts and in each window as in the paper cutting have a small slice of life in what is happening behind that closed door, telling a narrative as the camera moves across all of these windows showing that love is truly love and nothing can stop it, we can judge it but we can stop true love.

IDEAS FOR THE PEOPLE WITH THEIR LOVES (SOME FUNNY)


  • WOMAN WHIPPING A MAN
  • MAN AND WOMAN KISSING
  • MAN EATING A JAR OF MARMITE
  • MAN THROWING MONEY IN AIR
  • MAN OR WOMAN STABBING OR KILLING SOMEONE
  • PERSON PRAYING 
  • FAMILY ARGUING
  • DEVIL LOVE
  • DEPRESSION LOVE (HANGING)
  • CAT OR PET LOVE
  • FRIENDS LOVE (HOUSE PARTY) (DISCO)
  • TELEVISION OR FILM LOVE














COUNT 283

No comments:

Post a Comment