Friday 10 November 2017

LAUN603, EXTENDED PRACTISE, STUDY TASK 1, SHOT LAYOUT

PRE-VIS LAYOUT

A lot of my pre vis layout was a combination between layout and using dummy models of my rigs for size guides within my scenes, I made duplicate meshes and keep then named in a layer as size guides in all of my environment scenes, this way I could use my storyboards to set my characters and cameras up to reflect the story boarded scene, but also ensure correct sizing and layout. This pre vis version of layout is very useful to me as when I am ready to animate all I have to do is import the working rig and place it in the same scale and position as the stand in model and I am ready to go, it is also handy to test render just to see how shadows react to the characters in the planned positions etc, basically it gives me a real overview of how each shot will not only look through a camera, but also how it will look in final render pass..



(THIS SET IS GIANT BUT ACCOMMODATES 12 DIFFERENT SCENES SHOT FROM DIFFERENT ANGLES IN MY STORYBOARD)


No comments:

Post a Comment