Friday 10 November 2017

LAUN603, EXTENDED PRACTISE, STUDY TASK 1, ANIMATIC, TIMINGS

ANIMATIC/TIMINGS

For my animatic I used my sequences of storyboard panels in a conventional way, then did a few script read throughs in my own voice as separate wav clips, and compiled them in Ae and Pr organising the timings and shot holds. This process has been invaluable for making sure my scripts physically fit my story panels before I go getting actors to record final footage and then finding out later it does not fit and not been able to re do the recordings. In my thumbnail and storyboard planning I came out with 3 mins 33 sec and after my animatic and recording of my script I came out with 3 mins 45 secs. This has been negotiated with my tutor and is fine as the extra time is not extra work it is just to allow for cinematic effect on some shots. This animatic will be of great help when 
it comes to the 3-D layout process.


Animatic Test - 1 EehBahGum from craig potterton on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment